Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beauty Haul

So Im back here with a beauty haul :D
There where makeup sales and there was maaany ppl.

First I bought Flormar lipstick.
Its a really pretty coral color(Ill show you it better later in this post)
 
Second is the Shiseido Pureness  refresing cleansing water. Mine was runnig low so I bought a new one, and I got a tester! Yay.
 
I bought my second China Glazy nail polish. It was on sale! It was 7.10 Euros and I bought it for 5.40 :D This was from the Safari colloction in I Herd That. Gooosh its sooo pretty!
 
Then I bought e.l.f nail polish in lilac color. I really wanted to try some lilac color.
Aand essence eyeshadow.
Really pretty mint blue matte color.
Here are swatches of the lipstick and eyeshadow.
This is a soap from Marks and Spencer. Blue China is the name.
Really good smell.
If you buy something from Lancome youll get a sample for free. I got the Lancome Hypnose Star mascara.
 I really love the packaging of the sample and its all in glitters and really pretty.
See? :)
Tho the wand is reeally strange :/
And theen I bought the Lancome color fever gloss in 304 crazy pink. Its sooo prettyyyy.